Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
Changes in FL Studio 12.4.1:
- Keyboard input handling - A new icon on the Wrapper Title Bar sets typing keyboard handling priority between FL Studio vs the plugin. Used for Slicex, Convolver and all VST plugins. On by default.
- Reset plugins on transport - The option is now OFF by default. This can significantly improve performance on transport events in heavy CPU projects.
- FPC - Restored load and save Pad Presets options.
- Channel Rack - New 'Focus selected channel on playback' in Channel Rack menu vertically scrolls the selected channel/s into view on start/stop.
- Transistor Bass- updated to click-and-drag works to draw notes accents & slides. You can also rotate notes in Stepsequencer with Shift + Ctrl + Arrows
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Simplified video export options to focus on quality and added an audio rate selector.
- Bugfixes - Many! See here for the full list.