Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 188.8.131.52 bugfixes:
- Plugin scan error (mostly when doing a fast scan after a plugin had been added)
- Plugin Manager: verified plugin scans terminating due to the FL Studio VSTi (multi)
- Beepmap: freeze when clicking the COPY button on Beepmap
- FPC: wrong pad affected when changing color and icon
- Patcher: crash when changing icon in an FPC instance
- MIDI Out: pitch bend from earlier versions is processed incorrectly
- FPC: colors and icons on pads aren't updated correctly when changing banks
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware