Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
What;s new in FL Studio 20.7.2:
- FL Studio Controls - Most controls in FL Studio now show their value when the mouse is hovered over them (like in native plugins).
- Channel Rack - Option to disable Auto Switch Channel Group behaviour.
- MIDI Import - Added modifier keys to force showing (Alt) or not showing (Shift) the Import Options window when a MIDI file is dropped on FL Studio targets.
- MIDI Scripting - Added new function selectedChannel. Added function getFocusedPluginName to retrieve the original name for the focused plugin. Moved ProcessRECEvent to "general" module. Added ui.HideWindow to hide the Window specified by index. Scripts can indicate that the event is unhandled but requires no further processing.
- FLEX - Patch display and selector now available on the Wrapper.
- Playlist - Clip Menu > 'Select source channel' will preserve the clip's start/end position (where it has been set or sliced) for comp editing (hold Shift)
- ZGE Visualizer - 'Remove unused' button added to Image tab. Added logo to the plugin editor window
- AU Support - Internal presets of AudioUnit plugins are now supported.
- Hide detached windows when the application minimizes. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware