Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 22.214.171.1249 changelog:
Improvements to CPU usage - Especially in complex projects, where mixer tracks are routed to others, and threaded processing is on, you will notice significant improvements to CPU usage.
Patcher - More improvements to CPU usage!
Transpose patterns and channels in semitones - There is a 'Transpose' pop-up for selected Channels from the Channel Rack Options Menu, Patterns - in the Picker Panel (Right-Click menu) or from the Pattern Menu.
Mixer - Added 'Delete' item to the effect slot menu in the mixer.
Playlist - Chop Audio Clips in 8th and 16th note divisions.
Playlist - Consolidated audio now shows above the consolidated (and muted) track in the Playlist.
Browser - Open a sample or plugin from the browser without showing the Channel window by holding the (Alt) key.
User data folder - Can now be reset to the default value, in the File Settings.
Diagnostic tool - User data location is shown in reports (found under the Help menu).
Icons - New FL Studio 20 Application Icon.
ZGE Visualizer - Maximum layer count increased from 50 to 100. New 'Solo layer' feature to quickly test a single layer
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware