FlashFXP offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file using FTP, providing an exceptionally stable and robust program that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently. There are many, many features available in FlashFXP. Here are just a few of them:
* Local and Site to Site File transfers.
FlashFXP allows you to transfer files from any FTP server directly to your local hard drive, or transfer files between two ftp sites (Site-to-Site transfers), giving you total control over any situation.
* FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4 & 5 support.
FlashFXP can handle thousands of connection types. If you are behind a firewall, proxy or gateway, no need to worry, as FlashFXP can be configured to support almost any network configuration.
* Full Featured User Interface with Drag & Drop Support.
FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click.
* Want to learn more about the FlashFXP Features?
Click here for a more complete list of features.
New Features in FlashFXP 3.6 RC1
* Added "Activate Synchronize Browsing on Connect" per-site option.
* Added -approvessl command line param, this is used for automation to always accept the SSL certifcate. Use with care.
* Added support for MLSD (machine formatted directory lists).
* Added support for UTF8 (iso-8859-1/Latin-1).
* Added parsing of host:port when pasting into the host field of the proxy dialog.
* Added drag/drop support between the local browser and external applications.
* Added support for custom commands in the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
* Added move to the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
* Upgraded Zlib component to 1.23.
* Upgraded the folder browse dialog to use the BIF_USENEWUI flag, which gives the dialog a Make Folder button and makes it resizable.
* Optimized the status window text scrolling. It scrolled slower and slower as more text was put into it. This is no longer the case.
* Optimized the FlashFXP load up time. Its about 30% faster now.
* FlashFXP now uses FastMM4 memory manager.
* Upgraded OpenSSL Dlls to 0.9.8e. [view full changelog ]