foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
What's new in this version:
- Fixed ID3v2 regressions from version 1.1.12
- Fixed playback-getting-stuck bugs with fade-on-track-advance enabled.
- ID3v2 compliance changes: multiple TXXX allowed again, semicolon used for multiple genre separator.
- Changed ID3v2.3 TYER/TDAT handling, now merged into one DATE field formatted as YYYY-MM-DD.