foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface youll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
Whats new in this version:
Converter works on non-seekable sources again, such as Internet streams.
Fixed rare crash bug with “full file buffering”.
Fixed oscilloscope inversion bug
Improved media library relative path handling in portable installs.
Ctrl+A now works in generic text popup dialogs (popup_message API).
Crash reporting improvements for hopefully more meaningful data about deadlocks.
Updated zlib to 1.2.7.