foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.4.5 Beta 2 changelog:
Workaround for WMA tag editing failing on long file paths.
Converter: Prefer user specified converter paths over %PATH%.
Fixed Resampler DSP using crashing on very old PCs due to a VS2017 compiler bug.
Various obscure crash bugs have been addressed (Converter, ReplayGain Scanner, Default UI).
MS Store: Fixed .FTH file type association; made MS Store mode reported to console on startup.
Fixed crashing when exiting foobar2000 while playing an internet radio stream (beta 2).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware