foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.5.5 changelog:
Component autoupdate dialog visual fixes.
Fixed an obscure bug in FPL playlist loader.
MP4 AAC/USAC compatibility fixes (additional component still required).
Fixed incorrect behavior of shared printf() function on large hex values.
Made creation time explicitly retained when a file needs to be rewritten during a tag update.
Fixed lockup on dropped HTTPS internet radio connection.
Equalizer settings are no longer forgotten after disabling equalizer via the checkbox.
Fixed missing seekbar with remote MP3 files containing embedded cuesheets.
Audio CD ripper: removed outdated AccurateRip support based on outdated specification.
Proper AccurateRip support will be restored in a future update.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware