The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
New Features and Improvements in Foxit Reader 8.2:
- Share comments and discussions
- Post opinions or ideas on PDF documents in Discussion Board to share and discuss with others.
- Enhanced collaboration with Connected Review
- All comment activities on the PDF document can be viewed at a glance and filtered from a comment dashboard.
- Fast web view support
- Convert files as linearized PDF files that can be opened and viewed even before the whole file is downloaded.
- ECM and Network Drive support
- Preview non-PDF files in SharePoint and popular network drives (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and Dropbox) within Reader by automatically converting them to PDF.
- Content Sensitive Help
- Provide feature-based self-help tools that include a “Tell Me More” link that can connect you to a help center and search feature.
- Foxit Cloud Reading
- Provides users with seamless reading experience across platforms and devices.
- All published comments can be synchronized on both desktop and mobile devices during Connected Review, letting you never miss an important message.
- Convert .xps files to PDFs.
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 8.2
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.