The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
New Features in Foxit Reader 9.2:
- Read and interact with PDFs using JAWS - Enable visually impaired users to read and interact with PDFs using JAWS (Job Access with Speech).
- Export measurement markups - Export and save measurement markup information in CSV file.
- Check certificate revocation status - Perform a revocation checking that determines whether the certificate that is used to digitally sign a PDF document has been revoked while validating a digital signature.
- Configure digital ID file - IT managers can configure which digital ID file is allowed to sign PDF files by users across a highly-regulated organization.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 9.2:
- (Available in Foxit Reader (MSI package) only) Allow IT managers to use GPO or XML Editor to deploy more features across the organization, including Protected View, password setting for signature, and more.
- Print contents in pop-up notes right aside the original text.
- Custom date format in build-in dynamic stamps based on the date format in your local computer system.
Issue Addressed in Foxit Reader 9.2:
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware