The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
New Features in Foxit Reader 184.108.40.20623:
Epona DMSforLegal Integration
- Use Reader to directly open/check out PDF files from Epona DMSforLegal and after making changes save/check them in to Epona DMSforLegal.
Viewing Article in PDF
- Follow pre-defined PDF article/ article box to allow users to skim through the PDF with articles that arrange text content in multiple columns and/or cross multiple pages like in a print newspaper or magazine, focusing on a specific article and ignoring the rest.
Smooth Line Art
- Provide an option to smooth lines when viewing a PDF that include CAD drawings, which also makes it faster to open the PDF.
Add pen and touch support to Reader for Microsoft Surface Pro.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 220.127.116.1123:
Find & Search optimization
- Add additional criteria (document properties) in Advanced Search for searches across multiple PDFs and PDF indexes.
- Sort instances in the search results by date modified, filename, or location when searching files in a folder.
Signatures and stamps enhancements
- Customize the appearance of digital signatures by drawing or importing a PDF file of your handwritten signature.
- Add an option to set the current size of the signature as default when placing a signature with the PDF Sign feature and the ability to place a signature or stamp by simply dragging a rectangle and filling in with the selected signature or stamp proportionally.
- For a PDF digitally signed several times, with the capability to view each signed version of the PDF, you can also view the changes made to each signed version.
- Add shortcut keys for switching quickly between files in the multi-tab reading mode.
- Add an option to auto-detect portrait/landscape when printing PDFs.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 18.104.22.16823:
- Fixed an issue where some commenting tools could not work together with the Read Out Loud feature.
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware