Gaaiho Reader is a is a feature-rich, free PDF viewer with full support for all of the content embedded in a typical PDF document like form-filling, multimedia, and links. Unlike most free PDF viewers on the market, Gaaiho PDF Reader is light and extends its features to bookmarks, annotations and SharePoint integration, as well as the ability to handle huge documents, both in size and length.
The new generation of Gaaiho Reader 3 adopts a new UI design as well as a number of important features only previously available in paid versions. You can now annotate PDF with a complete set of tools, manage PDF files, connect to cloud services and even protect PDF with signature.
Established in Taipei, Taiwan, 1989, Zeon originally developed electronic publishing software and later transited to PDF technology in 1993. As one of the oldest software companies in Taiwan, Zeon is also Asia Pacific's first and foremost pioneer in PDF industry.
Gaaiho Reader 3 features:
Search and manage PDF
- Scan and find all PDF in the computer or certain paths by the built-in PDF Manager. You can also add PDF files to Favorites and open them without having to search or look up the recent list.
- Scan and manage all PDF documents in your computer.
- Add files which need frequent revisions to Favorites.
Powerful viewing capabilities
- Deliver your presentation more effectively with laser pointer-styled cursor in full screen. View PDF documents using splits, grid and multiple windows.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Use laser pointer-styled cursor in full screen mode.
- Split-view your document.
- Snap objects to grid.
Annotate PDF and manage comments
- Annotate your PDF with a complete set of comment tools, such as text box, stamp, highlight and note. Use typewriter to place text anywhere on the page and attach file or sound to further illustrate points. To review all comments, open the comment panel which lists all comments and related information.
- Change annotation color, font, style and more.
- Insert text box, callout, typewriter and mark PDF with draw tools.
- Attach file or sound to document.
- Count the number of comments by their types. Show or print comment summary.
- Export, import or migrate comments.
Save PDF file as txt format
- Save PDF as .txt file. (Simple, Unicode)
Fill in form fields
- Click to fill in interactive form fields or use text tools for static form. You can turn on the highlight feature to indicate the fillable fields or just complete the form quickly with auto-fill.
- Fill in interactive form.
- Use typewriter to fill in static form.
- Highlight fillable form fields.
Sign and certify PDF
- Protect your PDF document from unauthorized changes using password, signature, verification or timestamp.
- Secure PDF with open password. Exclusive！
- Set up and add timestamp to your PDF.
- Sign PDF by drawing or typing your name.
- Digital ID supported.
- Verify signature and view signed version.
- The search feature can go beyond the current document and look for matched results in portfolio, folder and indexes of your choice. You may also set up other criteria such as whether to include comments or bookmarks.
- Search word/phrase, patterns or by arbitrary mask.
- Look in current document, portfolio, an external folder or indexes.
- Set up criteria such as match case, include comments or bookmarks.
Share and Print PDF
- Connect your PDF to cloud services and make file sharing easier than ever. Choose one of the special layouts to produce documents with professional look and feel.
- Send PDF to Evernote, Dropbox or as e-mail attachment.
- Use one of the page handling options to best fit your publication layout.
- Print only the content (document & comments, document or form fields) you want to the sheet.
- Edit documents by copying text to clipboard or other applications and check spelling with spell-check. You can also use the Read Out Loud feature or change text/background color for better reading accessibility.
- Read PDF document with rate up/down options
- Use spell-check for all your texts, annotations and form fields
- Select an area and create stamp model from it
- Change text and background colors.
Gaaiho Reader 3.0 changelog：
- Redesigned Gaaiho Reader UI with all-new icons.
- Added PDF Manager which enables finding and managing all PDF files in the computer.
- Added Read Out Loud feature.
- Added annotation tools such as comments, typewriter and shapes.
- Added stamp feature.
- Added attachment feature.
- Added measure tools.
- Added viewing tools, including rulers, grid, zoom in/out, multi-window and multi-page display.
- Added sub-bookmark feature.
- Added handwritten signature tool.
- Supported securing PDF with open password.
- Supported printing bookmarked pages.
- Supported sending PDF to Evernote and syncing PDF to Dropbox.
- Added laser pointers and continuous view to full-screen mode for enhancing presentation effectiveness.
- Supported changing colors for text and document background.
- Added reverting to last view position when re-opening document.
- Supported setting how many items the recent file list shows.
- Various bug fixes.