Game Fire enables you to enjoy your favorite PC games by transforming your personal computer into a powerful gaming machine with a touch of button. Game Fire is suitable for both advanced users and beginners as it does not require any technical knowledge at all. Game Fire is very safe tweaking software, no overclocking is done to your hardware and all changes made by Game Fire to your system settings are temporary. Game Fire puts your CPU and system memory at your service, It reduces stresses on CPU by closing unneeded functions and it defrags system memory to free up unneeded consumed resources. This is done in a smart way without affecting system performance or security. Game Fire has extra features that can make your computer a super PC, Game Fire can speed up loading and running of games by defraging games files. Game Fire also could suspend unneeded scheduled tasks to squeeze out extra performance. Live Gaming Mode can boost system and applications performance in realtime.
Game Fire is an open source software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Whats new in this version:
- Microsoft Windows 8 support.
- Major performance improvements.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Completely re-designed Game Adviser.
- Added the ability to export Gaming Profiles.
- Added Windows Explorer tweaks to Gaming Profile.
- Added the option to perform quick games defragment.
- Added the ability to restore Normal Mode after the game is closed.
- Added the ability to close Windows Explorer before launching games.
- Added the option to show system processes in Applications Manager.
- Improved Live Gaming Mode
- Improved speed when switching to Gaming Mode.
- Improved the optimization of system power plan.
- Improved the optimization of screen colors depth.
- Improved importing games from Games Explorer.