Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 96% off a lifetime subscription to Pushfy VIP Gold Plan. Boost your conversions and increase your sales with notification widgets, social proof, coupon bars, engagement links, and more.
- Types of Notifications
- Informational bar. Fully customizable informational bar for the top or bottom
- Image. Display a small widget with an informative image of your choice
- Collector bar. Collect emails or leads without distracting the users
- Coupon bar. Top or bottom simple bar to give your visitors a nice coupon for them to use
- Button bar. Top or bottom cool bar to promote anything to your visitors
- Modal collector. Collect leads with a nice looking & big modal
- Call to action. Raise awareness & CTA with a nice looking modal
- Text feedback. Collect better & straight forward insight from your users
Here's the deal:
A lifetime subscription to Pushfy (VIP Gold Plan) normally costs $1,225, but it can be yours for just $39.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $1,185.01 (96% off) to you. For full specifications, and license info please click the link below.
There's also a deal for the VIP Agency Plan at the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.