Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 91% off this School of Game Design: Lifetime Membership. Turn your love of gaming into a career with this extensive training library.
What's the deal?
Love gaming? Want to build your own games? The School of Game Design is the place to start. With courses for developers of all skill levels led by expert instructors, The School of Game Design helps you learn game development and design at your own pace, giving you access to an enormous library of step-by-step training videos. From the absolute basics to performing advanced techniques with Unity3D, and much more, lifetime access to The School of Game Design will ensure you'll always be up to speed on the newest advancements in the industry.
- Access over 120 hours of easy to follow, step-by-step video training w/ access to all additional or updated training
- Receive support from instructors & professionals w/ over 16 years of game industry experience
- Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of dollars in royalty-free game art & textures
- Learn how to make advanced 2D & 3D games that you can publish anywhere
- Master computer modeling & animation techniques
- Develop both coding & digital artistry skills
For full details of the above courses and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
Normally a lifetime subscription to School of Game Design represents an overall value* of $5,990, but you can pick it up for just $69 for a limited time. That's a saving of $5,921.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.