Today's highlighted deal comes from our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 96% off* a lifetime single user subscription to the Virtual Training Company. Get immediate access to over 1,000 courses across 15 fields and diversify your resume.
What's the deal?
Enhance your skills in a wide variety of fields with lifetime access to over 1,000 online courses in the Virtual Training Company library. Access courses in the fields of Animation and 3D, business applications, networking and security, programming, graphics, game design, and much more. With immediate access to every course currently offered, you'll be hard-pressed to find something that didn't attract you. Think you might want to change fields? Here's your start. Want to improve in your current field? Well this works for that, too.
- Get lifetime access to 1,026 courses on any topic available at the time of purchase
- Learn from industry experts in their respective fields
- Download work files to supplement the course
- Access courses from laptops, tablets, & mobile
For course outline, specifications, and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
A lifetime single user subscription to the Virtual Training Company normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $2,500 but it can be yours for just $79 for a limited time, a saving of $2,421.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.