This eBook covers a collection of content, providing tools and techniques to make you a better developer. Claim your complimentary copy (worth $4.99) before the offer expires, for free.
What's it about?
If you’re just getting started with the language (or perhaps you've been using it a while and have learned some bad habits), you’re in luck. Not only will it be harder to slip up and make mistakes, but content such as this—hand picked from the excellent SitePoint PHP channel—will help you get started the right way.
This collection comprises:
- How PHP Executes – from Source Code to Render by Thomas Punt
- Getting to Know and Love Xdebug by Bruno Škvorc
- Localization Demystified: Php-Intl for Everyone by Younes Rafie
- Event Sourcing in a Pinch by Christopher Pitt
- Disco with Design Patterns: A Fresh Look at Dependency Injection by Reza Lavaryan
- A Comprehensive Guide to Using Cronjobs by Reza Lavaryan
- Event Loops in PHP by Christopher Pitt
- PDO - the Right Way to Access Databases in PHP by Parham Doustdar
- Vagrant: The Right Way to Start with PHP by Bruno Škvorc
This time limited offer expires on August 15.
Offered by SitePoint, view their other free resources.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download the "Better PHP Development" eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.