Leverage the power of Linux to develop captivating and powerful embedded Linux projects. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $63) for free.
What's it about?
Leverage the power of Linux to develop captivating and powerful embedded Linux projects.
What You Will Learn:
- Use the Yocto Project in the embedded Linux development process
- Get familiar with and customize the bootloader for a board
- Discover more about real-time layer, security, virtualization, CGL, and LSB
- See development workflows for the U-Boot and the Linux kernel, including debugging and optimization
- Understand the open source licensing requirements and how to comply with them when cohabiting with proprietary programs
- Optimize your production systems by reducing the size of both the Linux kernel and root filesystems
- Understand device trees and make changes to accommodate new hardware on your device
- Design and write multi-threaded applications using POSIX threads
- Measure real-time latencies and tune the Linux kernel to minimize them
This offer expires on April 26.
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download the "Linux - Embedded Development" eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.