Leverage the power of digital forensics for Windows systems. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $31) for free.
What's it about?
Over the last few years, the wave of the cybercrime has risen rapidly. Regardless of your level of experience in the field of information security in general, this book will fully introduce you to digital forensics.
What you will learn:
- Perform live analysis on victim or suspect Windows systems locally or remotely
- Understand the different natures and acquisition techniques of volatile and non-volatile data
- Create a timeline of all the system actions to restore the history of an incident
- Recover and analyze data from FAT and NTFS file systems
- Make use of various tools to perform registry analysis
- Track a system user's browser and e-mail activities to prove or refute some hypotheses
- Get to know how to dump and analyze computer memory
This offer expires on April 12.
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download the "Practical Windows Forensics" eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.