Today's highlighted deal comes from our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 97% off* The Professional Ethical Hacker Bundle. 60 hours of practice to prepare you to pass 5 IT industry-leading certification exams.
What's the deal?
"Hacking" is a term that is thrown around a lot in the media these days, but as the dark side of hacking grows, so too does the light! Ethical hackers are in higher demand than ever as corporations and government organizations scramble to ensure their network security is as good as it can be. In this course, you'll learn everything you need to pass five exemplary certifications and load your resume with network engineering and IT security skills that will help you net a high-paying career in ethical hacking.
- Access 19 lectures & 60 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker, Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exams
- Use enumeration to catalog system resources & potential routes to breach
- Carry out an investigation according to industry best practices & legal guidelines
- Acquire & duplicate data to preserve evidence & facilitate further investigation
- Fortify your learning w/ exercises & examples
For a full description, specs and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
The Professional Ethical Hacker Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $1680, but you can pick it up for just $49 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1431.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.