Say goodbye to unproductive Linux habits and switch to the express lane. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $32) for free.
What's it about?
Websites, online services, databases, and pretty much every other computer that offers public services runs on Linux. With such a broad usage, the demand for Linux specialists is ever growing.
What You Will Learn:
- Optimize the power of Guake by integrating it with ClipIt
- Deep dive into the workings of the console editor—Vim
- Explore the advanced concepts and best practices of shell scripting
- Edit large amounts of data quickly using Sed
- Use pipes and subshells to create customized commands
- Get to know how you can speed up the software development and make the terminal a handy companion
Through this book, you will improve your terminal productivity by seeing how to use different tools.
Offered by Packt, view their other free resources.
This time-limited offer expires tomorrow, on Thursday, Jan 18.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers.If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.