Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store where for only a limited time, you can save 94% off* this Agile Expert Project Management Bundle. Raise your earning potential as a Project Manager with this accredited Agile certification training.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the following three courses:
- Agile & Scrum Foundation Certification Training
Lead Your Team to Success with Agile's Quick Development Cycles
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Training
Works Towards Earning One of Today's Most Valuable Project Management Certifications
- Agile Scrum Master Certification Training
Set Yourself Up for a Six-Figure Income By Training to Get Scrum Master Certified
Good to know
- Length of time users can access after purchase: 1 year
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
This Agile Expert Project Management Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $750 but it can be yours for just $39, a saving of $711.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $50 spent, you get $5 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: through the popup offer, or subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.