Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 93% off the Complete Full Stack Developer eBook Bundle. Become a front- & back-end aficionado with sixteen comprehensive eBooks
What's the deal?
It's no secret that the web development business is booming, and developers have more options than ever in today's economy. Don't get left behind! SitePoint's 16-book full stack library will introduce you to the complete web development lifecycle, from setting your front-end foundation to building the back-end tech that makes sites function. Before you know it, you'll be building fully-functioning sites from scratch!
- Access 16 best-selling ebooks 24/7
- Discover how to build both the front-end & back-end of websites
- Explore topics like HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Git, & more
- Learn essential UX tactics
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Complete Full Stack Developer eBook Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $464, but you can pick it up for just $29 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $435.
>> Get the Complete Full Stack Developer eBook Bundle deal <<
See all Online Courses on offer
Currently ending in 6 days at the time of writing
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.