Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 92% off the recommended pricing* of this Cybersecurity Certification Mega Bundle. Study for the CISA, CISM, & CISSP exams and jumpstart a new career.
What's the deal?
Cybersecurity is a booming business these days after several high-profile hacks and data dumps. As such, qualified security experts are in demand, and you can work towards breaking into this high-paying industry with this extensive course covering study materials for three elite certification exams. Aligned to ISACA, this training will prepare you to ace the CISA, CISM, and CISSP certification exams, so you can leverage your learning into a new career.
- Study for the CISA, CISM, & CISSP certification exams
- Understand information security audits, assurance, guidelines, standards, & best practices
- Enhance your understanding of IS audit processes
- Develop the expertise to manage, design, oversee, & assess an enterprise's information security
- Define the architecture, build, & maintain a secure business environment using globally approved Information Security standards
For full descriptions, specs, and instructor info go here.
What's the benefit?
The Cybersecurity Certification Mega Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $999, but it can be yours for just $69 for a limited time, a saving of $940.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of $10 or over, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.