Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 92% off the Docker and Kubernetes Certification Training Bundle. Study up on today's top cloud deployment technologies and prepare to earn important certifications.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of two courses, shown below:
Introduction to Docker and the DCA Certification
Docker is a tool which has greatly simplified the task of packaging your application, along with all its dependencies into lightweight, portable units called containers. Docker is one of the hottest tools in the market right now as many teams have learned how to use it to break up large, monolithic applications into smaller and more manageable microservices. It has also made life easier for DevOps teams who often need to manage deployment processes and environments. This course introduces you to all the main concepts of Docker and focuses on getting you up and running with the tool in all the lab sections. Upon completion of this course, and all courses included in the bundle, you'll also receive a certification of completion validating your new skills! This is especially useful for including in your portfolio or resume, so future employers can feel confident in your skill set.
- Access 87 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand templates to define your container
- Learn what containers are & how Docker helps you create them
- Discuss Volumes, Bind Mounts & tmpfs to manage data in containers
- Regulate connectivity to your containers whether on individual hosts or in a cluster
- Explore Docker Swarm, the built-in container orchestration tool
- Docker Swarm: The built-in container orchestration tool
- Cover Docker EE, UCP & DTR, the enterprise offerings of Docker
- Includes a certification of completion
Kubernetes On The Cloud & The CNCF CKA Certification
Kubernetes is a container orchestration technology — a way to create and deploy clusters of machines running containers, usually Docker containers. Kubernetes is also one of the hottest topics in tech today because it's one of the only straightforward ways to architect a hybrid, multi-cloud compute solution. Confused by what that means? Well, it's a big reason why cloud computing is so valuable to enterprises of all sizes. In this course, you'll parse out how to use Kubernetes and study to take on the vaunted CKA certification exam.
- Access 127 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the inter-relationships between Docker, Kubernetes & the cloud platforms
- Discuss pods, the basic building block in K8S, higher-level abstractions that provide scaling & auto-healingReplicaSetsExplore
- Learn about Deployments, even higher-level abstractions that provide versioning, fast rollback, rolling updates & more
- Understand Services, which provide a static, stable network frontend IP, as well as load-balancing
- Study CKA test tips
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
This Docker and Kubernetes Certification Training Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $199.98, but it can be yours for just $15.99 for a limited time, a saving of $183.99.
>> Get this deal, or learn more about it
See all Online Courses on offer
This is a time-limited deal, ending soon!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.
0 Comments - Add comment