Today's highlighted deal comes from our Gear + Gadgets section of Neowin Deals, where you can get a great deal on a Nomad Ultra Rugged Battery Lightning Cable. You'd be hard pressed to find a tougher, more practical charging cable.
What's the deal?
So you know all the amazing features of the Nomad Ultra Lightning Cable, right? Well, there's one more pretty big one here. The cable is also it's own battery. Yes, really. This smart battery cable includes a 2,350mAh portable battery that, when hooked up, will charge your phone first before then charging its own internal battery. Going out in the woods for a few days? This is the cable you want.
- 2,350mAh battery capacity is enough to fully charge an iPhone 7
- Super tough design resists abrasion & tearing better than any other cable
- Reinforced RF shielding promotes fast data sync
- 20AWG fast charging gets your devices up & running again fast
- MFi-certification guarantees the cable will work w/ your Apple devices
For a full description specs and shipping, click here. This deal ships to Contiguous US.
What's the benefit?
You can pick up this Nomad Ultra Rugged Battery Lightning Cable for just $39.95 with free shipping, read below to save even more.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal via social media or email and if it results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- First time buyers are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates; be sure not to dismiss the popup offer on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.