Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 96% off the Ultimate Scrum Foundation Certification Prep Bundle. Manage and complete even the most complex project for your team with 7 hours of content on Scrum, Agile, Kanban, and their applications.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- User Stories for Agile Scrum + Product Owner + Business Analysis
Discover the Benefits of Writing & Analyzing Use Stories
- Scrum Certification Prep + Scrum Master + Agile Scrum Training
Add Agile & Scrum to Your Project Management Toolbox and Handle Complex Work with Ease
- Scrum Master Training: Case Studies & Confessions
A Hands-On Guide to Delivering Projects On Time
- Scrum Advanced: Software Development & Program Management
Manage & Complete Even the Most Complex Project for Your Team with Advanced Scrum Skills, Techniques and Methods
- Kanban: Productivity & Efficiency for Agile Lean Project
Reduce Bottlenecks, Visualize Workflow with the Kanban Board
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Ultimate Scrum Foundation Certification Prep Bundle normally costs $995 but it can be yours for only $29.99, that's a saving of $965.01 (96%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.