GnuCash is a personal and small business finance application, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. It’s designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible. GnuCash allows you to track your income and expenses, reconcile bank accounts, monitor stock portfolios and manage your small business finances. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
GnuCash can keep track of your personal finances in as much detail as you prefer. If you are just starting out, use GnuCash to keep track of your checkbook. You may then decide to track cash as well as credit card purchases to better determine where your money is being spent. When you start investing, you can use GnuCash to help monitor your portfolio. Buying a vehicle or a home? GnuCash will help you plan the investment and track loan payments. If your financial records span the globe, GnuCash provides all the multiple-currency support you need.
GnuCash 2.6.18 changelog:
- Bug 644898 - Calendar of upcoming SXes has various display issues.
- Bug 647805 - Interdependent report options fail to change state after using apply for a limited number of times.
- Bug 771246 - Set Invoice/Bill items date correctly from imported CSV.
- Bug 784284 - unifying "Clear the entry." tooltip on Loan Repayment Calculator.
- Bug 787479 - Persian currency symbol is doubled.
- Some other fixes not associated with reported bugs:
- Added Catalan Accounts for the New Account Assistant
- Fixed errors from loading init.py.
- Run the python bindings tests in a CMake build.
- Implement dist, distcheck, and uninstall targets for CMake build.
- Translation Updates: Farsi, German, Japanese, Latvian, Serbian, Spanish
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware