GnuCash is a personal and small business finance application, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. It’s designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible. GnuCash allows you to track your income and expenses, reconcile bank accounts, monitor stock portfolios and manage your small business finances. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
GnuCash can keep track of your personal finances in as much detail as you prefer. If you are just starting out, use GnuCash to keep track of your checkbook. You may then decide to track cash as well as credit card purchases to better determine where your money is being spent. When you start investing, you can use GnuCash to help monitor your portfolio. Buying a vehicle or a home? GnuCash will help you plan the investment and track loan payments. If your financial records span the globe, GnuCash provides all the multiple-currency support you need.
GnuCash 3.5 changelog:
- Bug 639049 - Asset Barchart Report includes also the first day of next month transactions If the original date is an end-of-month date, we take it as an indicator they always want monthdelta dates to be end-of-months. This works for monthly/quarterly/halfyearly/annual.
- Bug 748431 - Wrong average balance for transactions during DST Replace average-splits with custom loop, cycling through the balancelist and splitlist, creating interval summaries along the way.
- Bug 787401 - Test for the report system - HTML Tests.
- Bug 795729 - Advanced Portfolio Report - Percentage rates not displaying leading zeros.
- Bug 796498 - Incorrect starting balance in TXF Report calculations.
- Bug 796530 - TxnCsvImport - fix loading of saved preset with update of seperator selection. Previously this would cause all but the first column to lose its assigned types.
- Bug 796687 - Tax Entity name and type for an account won't work under "Tax Reporting Options" in Gnucash 3.2
- Bug 796826 - Report HTML - not possible to suppress the document header.
- Bug 796827 - Report HTML - it is not possible to suppress the document title.
- Bug 796829 - Report HTML - HTML table rows are prepended not as list elements
- Bug 796831 - Report-HTML - append table column correctly.
- Bug 796877 - test-stress-options fails.
- Bug 796946 - Mortgage and Loan Repayment Setup tool crashes when exiting "Loan Repayment Options" page. Because libstdc++ on Windows doesn't support any C++ locales besides "C" and throws an exception if you try.
- Bug 796952 - Report formatting (justify) is broken.
- Bug 796956 - Aqbanking 6 will drop DTAUS Adds support for the upcoming AQBanking 6 and removes support for AQBanking earlier than 5.3.4.
- Bug 796965 - Change the default to show unused accounts.
- Bug 796989 - some date/time does not honor user locale.
- Bug 797002 - Program crashes when exporting tax data in txf format.
- Bug 797011 - GnuCash 3.4 Crashes When Printing Checks with Custom Format.
- Bug 797013 - Import Customers & Vendors: error in CMakeLists.txt - causes incomplete project in Xcode.
- Bug 797029 - Import Customer & Vendors: blank name and company in import data row crashes GnuCash
- Bug 797030 - Import Customer & Vendors: several issues with the matching of data rows.
- Bug 797031 - Import customer & Vendors: import can create customer and vendors without address data
- Bug 797041 - enum confusion in qoflog. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware