Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don't want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you're about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash if you tried to use the speech input keystroke (Ctrl+Shift+Period) on a (non-speech-enabled) textarea.
- Fixed many known stability issues.
- Added bubble UI to notify the user when a page requests fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a bug where pages requesting fullscreen mode on OS X Lion would put the browser into fullscreen mode rather than presentation mode.
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.
For information about alpha and developer builds, check out the Chrome dev channel here.