Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Version 4.2.0.0802 features:
The new Date Swap component (under "Miscellaneous" on the Components panel) makes it easy to show or hide content depending on the current date and time.
Version 4.2.0.0802 bug fixes:
- Fixed issue with images being counted twice in the Library Use count.
- "hover" pseudo-class added in Code view is no longer removed from the document.
- Fixed issue with images not respecting the max-width/max-height style.
- Fixed issue with image rendering when height is less than 15px.
- Fixed issue with with changing the display CSS property for custom Google Web Designer elements.
- Fixed issue with "Swap image" function keeping the old image size.
- Fixed issue where the Outliner didn't correctly filter images.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware