Host your own website or blog with this unique guide. "Web Hosting for Dummies" helps you take charge of your own web hosting and have fun in the process. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $16.99) for free now!
What's it about?
If you'd like to make the leap from a hosted environment to a self-hosted service, this book is for you. You may be making the move from casual blogging to professional blogging. Or, you might already be self-hosting, but want a good guide to show you how to get more out of your plan. In simple, easy-to-understand language, this helpful book breaks down all the functions of web hosting for self-hosted users, from setting up new e-mail accounts to backing up and securing your site, analyzing server logs, choosing a platform to install, and more.
- Breaks down the functions of web hosting for new "self-hosters", including casual bloggers who may be moving into professional blogging
- Helps those who are already self-hosting maximize the services they are paying for
- Offers a one-stop, complete resource on web hosting, rather than just a few chapters, as in many blogging books
- Covers setting up and using e-mail accounts, working with FTP clients, backing up and securing sites, using cloud services, understanding domains and DNS, using built-in databases, and more
- Web Hosting for Dummies helps you take charge of your own web hosting and having fun in the process!
Offered free by Wiley, view other resources by Wiley.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download the "Web Hosting for Dummies" ebook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer.If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. Limited time offer, while supplies last!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.