Gravit Designer is a cross-platform, free design tool for the 21st century empowering everyone to design. It’s available on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS and comes with web and desktop apps.
Gravit offers unique design and interaction possibilities to design everything from logos to illustration and interactive prototypes for web, mobile and more.
Powerful yet easy-to-handle, Gravit has been custom designed from the ground up with an emphasis on versatility, fluidity and elegance – complex design tasks are made simple through its robust suite of tools and highly responsive smart work environment. Express yourself in a new way with Gravit – the new must-have tool for today’s pioneering design professionals!
Gravit’s advanced style-sharing features make it possible to share design assets between multiple documents, unifying your designs and saving you time. And creating those assets has never been easier - from common tasks like color palette selection to more advanced techniques like applying multiple-layered visual effects, our custom-designed styling system allows you to create complex and elegant designs with ease. A potent combination of simplicity and power – at every step.
Gravit is a tailor-made blend of powerful functionality and ease of use, custom-built to help you maximise your creative potential. Features like robust typography tools, paste-inside support, and a versatile context-sensitive user interface have all been laid out with efficiency in mind. A streamlined work space means a fluid workflow and a greater focus on what really matters – your creativity.
Gravit Designer 3.2.5 changelog:
- Border on text layers doesn’t freeze Gravit Designer anymore.
- Alt-dragging Pages works again.
- Moving all types of layers works smoothly again.
- Styling gets transferred correctly between layers again.
- There’s only one dialog now for multiple missing fonts.
- Selecting alternatives for missing fonts works correctly again.
- System fonts work again on all systems.
- Performance problems solved on desktop versions.
- Applying a border to text layers with a gradient fill works again.
- “Split Path” is back to normal.
- Selecting all elements of a design now really selects all objects.
- Font-importing is also back to normal. (Some minor issues still happening, will be fixed with 3.2.6.)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware