Gravit Designer is a cross-platform, free design tool for the 21st century empowering everyone to design. It’s available on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS and comes with web and desktop apps.
Gravit offers unique design and interaction possibilities to design everything from logos to illustration and interactive prototypes for web, mobile and more.
Powerful yet easy-to-handle, Gravit has been custom designed from the ground up with an emphasis on versatility, fluidity and elegance – complex design tasks are made simple through its robust suite of tools and highly responsive smart work environment. Express yourself in a new way with Gravit – the new must-have tool for today’s pioneering design professionals!
Gravit’s advanced style-sharing features make it possible to share design assets between multiple documents, unifying your designs and saving you time. And creating those assets has never been easier - from common tasks like color palette selection to more advanced techniques like applying multiple-layered visual effects, our custom-designed styling system allows you to create complex and elegant designs with ease. A potent combination of simplicity and power – at every step.
Gravit is a tailor-made blend of powerful functionality and ease of use, custom-built to help you maximise your creative potential. Features like robust typography tools, paste-inside support, and a versatile context-sensitive user interface have all been laid out with efficiency in mind. A streamlined work space means a fluid workflow and a greater focus on what really matters – your creativity.
Gravit Designer 3.3.1 changelog:
- Symbols fixes: Deleting and adding a symbol creates it correctly as a master again; resetting an instance with an image works again.
- Fixed that the Recolor effect shows correct values in input fields.
- All icons can be dragged out correctly from the Libraries again.
- Fixed EPS import in desktop apps.
- General improvements to EPS import.
- Increased compatibility of old files with symbols.
- Changing from English to Portuguese version works correctly again.
- Enlarged the login window to make all options visible.
- “Place image” works again for PDF files.
- When “Autoscale Clipped Shapes” is off, shapes in clipped groups are now anchored to the top-left to make resizing more predictable.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware