Gravit Designer is a cross-platform, free design tool for the 21st century empowering everyone to design. It’s available on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS and comes with web and desktop apps.
Gravit offers unique design and interaction possibilities to design everything from logos to illustration and interactive prototypes for web, mobile and more.
Powerful yet easy-to-handle, Gravit has been custom designed from the ground up with an emphasis on versatility, fluidity and elegance – complex design tasks are made simple through its robust suite of tools and highly responsive smart work environment. Express yourself in a new way with Gravit – the new must-have tool for today’s pioneering design professionals!
Gravit’s advanced style-sharing features make it possible to share design assets between multiple documents, unifying your designs and saving you time. And creating those assets has never been easier - from common tasks like color palette selection to more advanced techniques like applying multiple-layered visual effects, our custom-designed styling system allows you to create complex and elegant designs with ease. A potent combination of simplicity and power – at every step.
Gravit is a tailor-made blend of powerful functionality and ease of use, custom-built to help you maximise your creative potential. Features like robust typography tools, paste-inside support, and a versatile context-sensitive user interface have all been laid out with efficiency in mind. A streamlined work space means a fluid workflow and a greater focus on what really matters – your creativity.
Gravit Designer 3.4.2 changelog:
- Submenus in the menu bar now stay open when being tapped on a touch device, also when being clicked.
- Improved text cursor on dark backgrounds.
- Improved appearance of the selection box on backgrounds with a similar color.
- Unified ordering and naming of Compound Shapes (formerly “Merge”).
- Added a note when entering fullscreen mode with instructions how to close it.
- Removed “Invert selection mode” option in Settings for more focus. Note: Can be done at any time by holding Alt.
- We couldn’t make it yet to support Sketch files created in v50+, so we added a note when trying to open such files.
- “Infinite Canvas” is now properly intended in the page presets list in the Inspector.
- Created proper emails for activation and password reset.
- Elliptical fills now work correctly.
- Text layers have correct quotes now.
- Improved rendering of elements with inside and centered borders.
- Fixed a problem with exporting gradients and shadows.
HEX input field in color dialog
- It’s now limited to 6 + 1 characters.
- Disabled the mouse wheel and arrow keys.
- Fixed that the text preview in the fonts list doesn’t match the font.
- Exporting from “Make exportable” doesn’t add “_1” anymore to the filename.
- Input field for the border size doesn’t loose focus anymore when smaller than “0”.
Changes in v3.4.3:
- Fixed a critical issue with the offline mode.
Gravit Designer 3.4.4 changelog:
- Fixed another critical issue with the offline mode.
- Fixed preview images in Cloud dialog and Libraries.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware