Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together
Groupy 1.40 changelog:
- Fix issue with combine mode tab showing black with a very dark blue accent color
- Fix for the edge of Excel/Word/Powerpoint etc going slightly off-screen when snapped to the left or right of the screen
- Fix for higher than expected CPU when Excel is used to hide a worksheet
- Possible fix for Teams / WhatsApp / other electron apps from being slightly out of alignment with other apps in a tab group
- Addresses an issue with active tabs when they are not the foreground window using darker Curtains themes having a wrong text color (combine mode)
- Fixes a Curtains issue to keep dark mode tabs when using a curtains style when in combine mode
- Fixes themes which use the solid area under text to correctly blank out the area under the tabs and + / ... buttons when in combine mode (the macmono style is one such style)
- May address legacy Microsoft Office store version where it may not open member apps from a saved group
- Add tab (+) will now launch a new tab as elevated if the original tab was also elevated.
Changes in v1.41:
- Should address some languages not being able to create saved groups (Greek for example) or have access to the save text box at all (Chinese being one).
Disclaimer: Neowin's relationship to Stardock.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware