Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.40.7 Beta release notes:
- added support for MOBIUS 5-bay RAID hard disk enclosure: detect complete status of SATA hard disks configured as JBOD or RAID
- improved support of multiple HighPoint RAID controllers (SATA only, SATA+SAS, NVMe)
- added support of Swissbit industrial (micro) SD cards (THANKS so much for Tim Schuerewegen for his excellent work)
- improved display of lifetime writes on various TOSHIBA SATA SSDs
- improved support of ADATA SU650 SSDs
- improved support of ORICO 2139U3 external enclosures
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware