Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel 5.50.5 Beta changelog:
- completely updated network engine with TLS 1.2 e-mail authentication
- added support of Highpoint RocketRAID 3740: detect complete hard disk drive status about SATA/SAS hard disk drives and SSDs configured as RAID
- added support of Adaptec SmartRAID 3152-8i Controller: detect complete hard disk drive status about SATA/SAS hard disk drives and SSDs configured as RAID
- improved support of Lenovo SSDs: previously health may be 1% only on a new SSD
- improved support of various Kingspec SSDs
- improved support of various Zheino SSDs
- improved support of some older Kingston SSDs
- improved adjustment window of acoustic level, advanced power management on high-DPI
- improved display of last update date/time for NAS drives
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware