Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel 5.50.8 Beta changelog:
- detect and report NVMe Namespace Information: total addressable sectors, current sector size, LBA format list (possible sector sizes) with performance
- added support of KINGSTON SEDC450 series
- added support of KINGSTON KC600 series
- added function to reset workload counters for Samsung PM883 / PM863a SSDs
- improved support of Samsung Enterprise class SSDs
- improved, extended detection of NVMe SSDs on Intel VROC RAID controller
- improved, extended detection of MaxCache SSDs on Adaptec SATA/SAS RAID controllers
- improved, extended detection on Marvell 9230 SATA RAID controller
- improved compatibility and USB drive status detection with Intel H87 chipset
- improved compatibility with HighPoint 3740 SAS RAID controller and SAS drives
- improved support of ADATA SSDs
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware