HomeBank is a free software (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") that will assist you to manage your personal accounting. It is designed to easy to use and be able to analyse your personal finance and budget in detail using powerful filtering tools and beautiful charts. If you are looking for a completely free and easy application to manage your personal accounting, budget, finance then HomeBank should be the software of choice.
HomeBank also benefits of more than 19 years of user experience and feedback, and is translated by its users in around 56 languages.
- Cross platform, supports GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X
- Import easily from Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money or other software
- Import bank account statements (OFX, QIF, CSV, QFX)
- Duplicate transaction detection
- Automatic cheque numbering
- Various account types : Bank, Cash, Asset, Credit card, Liability
- Scheduled transaction
- Category split
- Internal transfer
- Month/Annual budget
- Dynamic powerful reports with charts
- Automatic category/payee assignment
- Vehicule cost
HomeBank 5.5 is a major release with new features, and bugfixes...what's new:
- print for graphic report
- time interval for Balance report
- Your account new columns and display choose
- txn dialog status to toggle icons button
- and many more...
- see the changelog for more details
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware