Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.26 changelog:
Update Type: Minor update
Fixed: Cannot process CIELAB of TIFF
Fixed: Cannot read some GPS information of EXIF information
New: Shortcut to copy resized image(Ctrl+Atl+C)
New: Supports 16bpp PGM/PNM
Several minor bugs fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware