Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.33 changelog:
Fixed a bug that an image is not printed properly with the particular printer driver (Canon Generic Plus UFR II V120)
Improved processing of Ugoria (.ugoria) file
Added support for the format of RGBA 32BPP DDS
Fixed a bug that the program crashes when opening some GIF files
Added a feature making APNG file association
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware