Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.40 changelog:
Fixed a buffer overrun vulnerability (KVE-2021-0286)
Fixed a bug that some dialog boxes cannot show text correctly
Fixed a bug that the preview in a context menu does not work with the Recent Items in Windows 7
Improved the preview in a context menu to be compatible with PSB files
Fixed a bug that the preview of a zoomed-in image does not change when another image is opened by drag & drop
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware