HTC has already launched two Camera Edition smartphones in the M9 family, but the company isn't stopping at that, as yet another device has been listed on the company's online store in India dubbed the One M9+ Prime Camera Edition.
Last year, HTC launched the One M9 Supreme Camera Edition in Taiwan and recently announced the One M9 Prime Camera Edition for the European Market. Now, the company is expected to launch the One M9+ Prime Camera Edition in India with similar specifications as the other two. Interestingly, the device is also similar to the One S9 with the exception of the fingerprint sensor.
The hardware specifications of the smartphone as listed on HTC's eStore are as follows:
- Size: 15.09 x 7.19 x 0.96 cm
- CPU: MediaTek Helio X10, Octa-Core (8 x 2.2 GHz)
- Network: 2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE FDD: Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, TDD: Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
- Camera: Main camera: 13 MP, OIS, Laser Auto-focus , BSI sensor, ƒ 2.0, 2.79 cm (1.09 inch) lens, 4K video recording
- Front camera: HTC UltraPixel™, BSI sensor, ƒ2.0, 2.68 cm (1.05 inch) lens, 1080p HD video recording
- Weight: 168 g
- Android with HTC Sense
- Memory: ROM: 16 GB/RAM: 2 GB, microSDXC™ card slot, up to 2 TB
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), 0.35 cm (0.13 inch) stereo audio jack, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
- Display: 13.20 cm (5.2 inch), Full HD 1080p
- SIM Card Type: Nano SIM
- Battery: 2840 mAh
At the moment the device is not available for purchase, but we expect it to go on sale as soon as HTC makes an announcement. The smartphone is listed for a price of Rs. 23,990 ($356) on the site.