UK carrier Three has listed the Huawei Mate 9 and Lenovo P2 on its website indicating that they're now available for purchase. Both of the devices are available on a monthly contract for £31.00 and £18.00 respectively.
The Lenovo P2 is a 5.5" smartphone for which details began to surface back in November. The smartphone comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is fairly outdated at this point. A fuller list of specs for the Lenovo P2 includes:
- 5.5" 1080p AMOLED display
- 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera
- 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Full-metal unibody design
The Lenovo P2's more interesting feature includes a 5100 mAh battery and supporting 24W rapid charging.
The Huawei Mate 9 is the more powerful of the two devices and sports a number of higher-end features. The smartphone has a 5.9" display and Leica lenses for the dual camera setup which Neowin Editor Timi has found to be quite capable. A fuller list of specs for the Huawei Mate 9 includes:
- 5.9" 1080p IPS display
- 64 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- 20MP monochrome and 12MP RGB rear sensors
- Kirin 960 Octa-Core (4x2.4GHz, 4x1.8GHz)
- Android 7.0
- 4000 mAh battery