HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.52:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B350 series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME A320M-K.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with invalid driver dates.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X99 Micro.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some later Intel NUC systems.
- Added Intel Cannon Lake PCH and Lewisburg SKU brand names.
- Enhanced enumeration of USB hubs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X370-A.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some MSI X370/B350 series mainboards.
- Fixed VDD/NB voltage monitoring on Richtek RT8894A/ASP1106.
- Added a new option for AMD GPUs to prefer ADL information instead of direct instantaneous methods.
- Added a new sensor column to show profiling time (time required to read entire sensor and value data).
- Fixed a possible hang on some secondary NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added support of ATA Device Statistics.
- Fixed reporting of Trfc on Ryzen when DIMM0 is not populated.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X370-F and ROG STRIX B350-F.