HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.60 Build 328:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX Z370-E,-F,-G,-H,-I GAMING.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z370-A,-P.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS,-PRO GAMING.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS X APEX.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z370 series.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some MSI mainboards for Ryzen.
- Added option to make the sensors window always on top.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASRock Z270M Pro4, H270M Pro4, H270M Performance.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti.
- Added several new NVIDIA Volta models (GV100-A, GV100-B), Tesla V100.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock X299 and Z370 series.
- Added monitoring of GPU Hot Spot Temperature for AMD Vega.
- Added monitoring of GPU SoC clock for AMD Vega.
- Added reporting of NVIDIA GeForce driver version.
- Fixed reporting of Radeon Vega GPU chip power since Crimson ReLive Fall Creators Update.
- Fixed reading of W_PUMP+ on some ASUS mainboards.
- Updated reporting of SVI2 telemetry for Threadripper.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware