HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.04 Build 3720 changelog:
- Full AMD Radeon VII monitoring support.
- Added Intel Cooper Lake and Snow Ridge.
- Improved configuration of tray icons.
- Improved support of multiple devices behind Intel VROC.
- Added monitoring of Corsair Platinum series (H100i, H115i) coolers.
- Improved AMD Zen2 support.
- Added reporting of TDC and EDC limits for AMD Zen CPUs.
- Improved detection of serial ports.
- Fixed reporting on system temperature on some MSI mainboards.
- Fixed occasional 0 RPM fan values on some systems with ITE SIOs.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Emmitsburg.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Navi.
- Added reporting of DIMM temperatures via IMC on Sandy Bridge and later server CPUs.
- Added several new CPU and GPU models.
- Minor improvements to UI and bug fixes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware