HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.24 changelog:
- Improved power monitoring of EVGA iCX 20-series GPUs.
- Added temperature monitoring of some legacy NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA SR-3 DARK.
- Improved support of XGI Volari and SiS315/330 GPUs.
- Added option to truncate values in tray icons.
- Improved support of legacy systems with EISA bus.
- Improved driver management.
- Fixed support of Fintek F81866.
- Several minor improvements and additions.
- Added preliminary support of DDR5 SDRAM.
- Improved SPD and TSOD readout on Nehalem-EX and Westmere-EX.
- Optimized HWiNFO32 for legacy systems (Windows 95 supported now too).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC and Compute Element.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM information of HSX and BDX systems.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6687D.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware